for Texas Pete Smoked Sausage and Spicy Cheese Grits :
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place cooked grits in a large, lightly greased, oven-safe baking dish.
- Stir in Texas Pete® Original Hot Sauce and remaining grits ingredients except chives. When adding chicken stock, make sure the grits stay “soupy” in texture, which keeps them from getting too dry while baking.
- Bake for one hour, stirring occasionally. Garnish with chives.
- While grits are baking, grill sausages. Place peppers and onion face down on grill to roast, being careful not to burn.
- When all is done, remove from heat and allow sausage to “rest” for about 10 minutes before cutting. Cut the peppers and onions into strips, then cut the sausage into 1-inch pieces.
- Mix sausage and vegetables in a large bowl. Cover and keep warm until serving.
- Place desired amount of grits in center of plate, then spoon sausage mixture over. Top with a dash of Texas Pete® and serve hot.
for Perfect Cheesy Scrambled Eggs :
- Crack eggs in a small mixing bowl and whisk until the yolks and whites are combined and no large streaks of each either is present. Beat in the salt, pepper, and cheese.
- Slowly melt half a tablespoon of butter in a pan over low heat and add whisked eggs. Using a rubber spatula begin to push eggs towards the center of the pan.
- Keep eggs moving towards the center from all sides. Flip and fold as necessary. Halfway through cooking, add the remaining butter. Allow eggs to firm up to desired consistency. Remove from pan immediately.
- enjoy !!